Since it launched in 1986, Helijet International has become the largest scheduled helicopter service in North America, and the dominant scheduled carrier between Vancouver and our provincial capital, Victoria. It also provides air ambulance service across BC and charter shuttle service to major fishing lodges and other tourism destinations.
For more than a decade, Pace Group has provided Helijet with a
wide range of marketing, government relations and media relations expertise to help Helijet stay top of mind with customers and business journalists in Vancouver and Victoria.
Over the years, we’ve helped Helijet:
- Launch new routes
- Manage media familiarization trips
- Announce new additions to its helicopter and fixed-wing fleet
- Create compelling electronic print and social media promotional campaigns
- Celebrate new contracts and new business
- Research, write and distribute news releases
- Pitch and coordinate media interviews
- Raise awareness of its passenger service and air ambulance operations
- Raise awareness of cost-effective service among key government stakeholders
- Develop and deploy crisis communications protocolsFrom launching Helijet service to luxury Queen Charlotte Island fishing resorts to planning and executing visits and rooftop arrivals by Santa at BC hospitals, Pace Group is proud to have played an important role in helping Helijet become a BC transportation leader over the past 20 years.